Friday, May 16, 2008

Seriously...

Serious question now, who here thinks that I suffer from a chronic overuse of the exclamation mark???
No seriously. For as long as I can remember (way back to my teachers for 3unit ancient history and 3 unit english) I have been told that I use shockingly long sentences. "Do not use one sentence paragraphs" was a frequent comment in the column of all of my ancient history essays (Yes Mr Cluley I did read your comments). Now I know that I am still shocking for my complete avoidance of a full stop. Now that i am blogging, I have started to notice a new grammatical affliction, over use of the exclamation mark. That's this one !!!!!!!!!!!, in case you had forgotten. So I was about to say please forgive me and ignore my grammatical faux pas , as I am a shocker, but really, I have just drawn your attention to them haven't I?

Oh well, such is life.

5 comments:

Amie said...

LMAO Nic, I was told that I didn't use enough full stops as well.... I just put it down to... that is the way I talk!

Neek said...

ROFLOL Nic! I am an avid user of the !!!!!!!!!! too! LOL

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that I love your blog and wish that you would post more often. I don't know how we could explain ourselves without the!!!
Take care, T.

Nicole said...

:) T !

Sarah said...

got your ipod fired up!!!!Call me @wk next week to arrange delivery