Friday, May 30, 2008

Random Thoughts - courtesy of Neek

{ Random Thoughts }

Okay, Monique started this on her blog, thanks for the tag Monique!

5 things found in my bag:
1. Diary
2. WW Choc Crisp Bar or WW Cereal Bar
3. Digital camera
4. Lipstick
5. Mobile phone

5 favourite things in my craft room:
1. What craft room?


5 things I have always wanted to do:
1. Be crafty (see previous!)
2. Be more organised, less scatty (that's scatty as in scatterbrained not as in fetishist.
3. Go in a hot air balloon
4. Write a novel (even a Mills and Boon would do)
5. Be tidier

5 things I am currently into:
1.My half-hearted 1st and 2nd chapters
2. My kids
3. Getting back into my career
4. Slow cookery
5. Top Chef!

5 people I am tagging:
1. Amie
2. Neralie (email will do)
3. Nicky E
4. Sarah
5. Heather

3 comments:

Kyla said...

Bugger, I just did my post before reading yours & tagged you too! LOL..... IKWYM about the craft room thing??

Neek said...

Good on ya!

I LOVE to slow cook! So much flavour and easy! :)

Sarah said...

let me know when the old boy has shot through and we will have a crack at it...with some wine of course, just not saki