Sunday, November 30, 2008

A new banner, by the very talented Neek.

Well we have had a very busy week, what with dance concerts and what not (that for another post), but today we had a lovely day at home. Monique and the kids came out, and Monique generously took around 300 photos of my kids. those same kids who refused to stand still. If you click through about 20 of the photos very quickly, you actually get a movie of Prue "tap dancing" on the ramp at the front gate. Thank you for you patience Neek.
Anyway, we had a lovely day, the kids all played well and had a ball, and I have some beautiful photos of my kids, that I could just not produce on my own. Monique has given a little sneak preview by making this lovely banner for me! A pity I couldn't line it up properly, I am sure I could if I fiddled, maybe that is a job for tomorrow! Anyway, thank you Monique. I love the photos, and we all had a nice day!

5 comments:

Neek said...

my absoulte pleasure.

I love the tap dancing and the tongue antics of one Miss Prue! But boy didn't she come alive when the backdrop and fairy dress came out! :)

We will have to do it again!

Neek said...

I am going to put some of them up on my blog this morning! :)

Email me - I can help you with the banner!

Leah-in-the-Kia said...

very snazzy indeed!

Kyla said...

Love the blue, love the banner, love Neeks work. The kids are growing up so fast Nic. Gorgeous indeed!

Anonymous said...

Have a great Christmas and New Year with your gorgeous kids Nicole, but please keep posting! Carol.