Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A quiz!

This quiz comes courtesy of Leah and have nothing else to blog about!


LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? Sex in the city

.2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? re-reading Love in the Time of Cholera by gabriel garcia marquez, for about the 4th time

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuit

4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? changes a bit

5) FAVOURITE SMELLS? my kids after a bath, rain, my favourite perfumes (dune, samsara, jean paul gaultier classique

. 6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS? the kids talking to each other (nicely)

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Fear and anxiety ..and guilt

8 ) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?, why are the kids awake SO EARLY!! and is it a work day (snap Leah!)

9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Sushi train, yummy noodle

10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? retrospectively, names i couldn't swing trevor to: Kate, Claire, Eve, Alexandra, Sam, Rowan, Angus, Max, Zach

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D…… go overseas, get a housekeeper and a gardener, bitumen my 4km's of driveway...oh no, i would move to where it rains and there would already be a shit-hot, tree-lined driveway to a luscious garden on a rain soaked farm!
12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? mmm...why? Who wants to know?

.13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? ha ha, was about to write "does Trevor count?" when I saw that Leah said the same about Time!!!! We are too funny!

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? cool, great, mean rain, also exhilarating!

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? a 1953 Nash standard, a black bubble car with red tartan seats and flip out blinkers, loved it, loved it, all 8 hp of it!

16) FAVOURITE DRINK? diet coke in a can!

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… paint the lounge room, clean out my wardrobe, I could go on and on (funny, this also is Leah's response and rings true for me! Just informed Trevor that I want to paint the lounge room!)

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?Yes

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? dark dark brown, as always, speaking of which..... And I hate foils too.

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN? Nyngan, Dubbo, Armidale, Newcastle, La Marina De la Palmera, San Jose, Valletta.

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Rugby union, gymnastics, soccer (with or without my kids playing)
22) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? ah ha!!!! Nothing but brand new carpet!!!!!!!! How long will that last?

24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? hmm, tricky one.

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?Night owl definitely

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Sunny side up

27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX? my bed with a good book and a diet coke...or in the pool..with a diet coke! Love pool bars!

28) FAVOURITE PIE? Lemon meringue!

29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? New York rock or sara lee ultra choc. Do they still makie that?? And i love gelato, strachiatelli!

0 comments: