Monday, April 20, 2009

A Pictorial Catch Up: Take two

Trevor and I got to be grown ups at my beautiful cousin, Megan's wedding. Having not been out to a glamourous "do" for a while, I was conctantly changing my mind about what to wear. I ended up changed out of this top before the reception into something much nicer and more formal, after deciding that I hated this one! Things you do....
The boys have started year 1, and Prue caught the school bus to preschool for the first time. poor Tommy, the bus driver!
Hamish and Lachlan at their swimming carnival. They came first and second respectively in the 17 metre any stroke, and 17m kick-board. So proud of both, but a little glad that Hamish had a chance to shine. Talking about shining (and bragging!), Lacho came 1st and Hamish came 3rd, for the second year running, in their school cross country!
Gold coast holiday, January 09. White water worls, lots of fun!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Neek said...

darn it ...... just had to get myself up off the floor - I fell over!! ROFLOL!!

ONLY KIDDING!!

Glad to see your posts! Great photos & you looked very nice in the formal photo!!

Unknown said...

Nicole, you look beautiful in that photo, why did you want to change?
Carol.

Anonymous said...

Nicole, sorry but as you will find out later in life.... sometimes your children are just one jump ahead of you in cyber space! Carol

Anonymous said...

interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you know that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.
[url=http://amazon.reviewazone.com/]Shirley[/url]